Thursday 13 February 2014

A little about me

Hello lovely people,
                                Please be patient with me, this is my first blog. I will keep it short and sweet for my first ever one! Yey! My name is leeanne, I am a mother to my lovely boy Leon, I'm a full time mummy and very much enjoy every minute I get to spend with him. Since my son arrived I have been getting into sewing and making lots of things for him and my home, and a few gifts for friends from time to time. It all began just making things ( mainly for my little solider) like a pillow and a patchwork quilt and soft toys and even a display bear (which is still an ongoing project) to go on his lovely shelf in he's adorable little room. I've made a variety of different things, which has lead me to wanting to start my own little buissness firstly selling cute soft play cubes made from gorgeous different fabrics. It's all ongoing and will keep you updated with my progress. My next blog will be longer and more detailed with photos of my family and crafts, so please watch for my next post!

                                  Take care guys, sew many things xx

No comments:

Post a Comment